Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cute Pictures of my Baby

Snapshots of my days. She may keep me up at night, but she lights up my life!

Baby gate? Who needs a baby gate? She is starting to like solids! Yay! I won't breastfeed forever after all!

She loves her diaper time.


Chillin with Papa.


OMW these Nikes are adorable. I never would have bought them myself, but they are the only shoes that actually stay on. Highly recommended.



Inadvertent bouffant.







Less than 10 minutes later:

I should probably do a post like this whenever I'm sleep deprived. Its making me forget how frustrating it can be when the baby keeps waking up at night. It is so beyond worth it and I seriously have nothing to complain about. I love being a mommy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll take a comment with a side of comments!