Thursday, February 11, 2010

Storage. Not just for plastic tubs.

One way that you can cut the clutter living in a small space is to look for pieces with storage built into them. For example, my sister gave me these excellent end tables when I moved. (She did the tile mosaic on the top. So creative!) We have two of them, so there are six extra drawers for storage. Much more than if we had typical table-style end tables. Plus I love the hardware on them.
Other ways you can add storage is by using ottomans with a top that comes off, a chest for a coffee table, a stack of vintage suitcases as a bedside table, or a dresser as a changing table or sideboard. You want your furniture to multi-task in small spaces. If you have any tips, please leave a comment and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll take a comment with a side of comments!