Tuesday, February 9, 2010

High Storage

This is a picture of the upper cabinets in our kitchen. Whoever designed the kitchen put cabinets from floor to ceiling! Even the toe kicks are only about an inch high. I see a lot of houses today with cabinets that don't reach the ceiling. For a situation like that, it would be a great place to display items that work with your decor. I love that I don't have to worry about creating "vignettes" because I have no horizontal space! I'm terrible at stuff like that. You're going to have to ask The Nester about that. While for a shortie like me it doesn't seem super practical, its a great place to keep candles, vases, and other stuff I don't need to get into very often. It's going to look so good painted! I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll take a comment with a side of comments!