Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Goodwill FIND

Here is the shower curtain we received for a wedding gift: I picked it out for our registry, but it never QUITE clicked. Especially with our towels. They are more of a slate blue than the blue in the stripes. Plus, it's springtime and I was ready for a change in the back of my mind. Behold, our new shower curtain:
I got it at the Goodwill for $4! I love the bold, cheerful print! I also really like crisp, white shower curtains, so maybe I'll just have a rotation. I'm excited to explore some accessory changes in the bathroom as well. And yes, the curtain IS wrinkled. I was too excited to put it up to wait until Ava was done with her nap to unfold our extremely squeaky ironing board. I figure the wrinkles will fall out with a couple hot showers. Right? Right guys? Guys?

1 comment:

I'll take a comment with a side of comments!