Monday, January 4, 2010

We've Only Just Begun...

Hi!

I've been thinking about this blog for awhile, so here we (finally) go! I'm excited to get started with some posts about life here on Walnut Street. I know life with a new baby is nothing new, but it is such a sweet time and we are really trying to savor it. The smell of freshly washed baby hair, giggles with Daddy, snuggling up, it is all such an amazing blessing.

One of the frustrating parts of being a SAHM for me has been the lack of structure. I've been able to carve out a rough schedule for us, which has made me much more comfortable, and given me time to take on some projects around the house and kept me from watching soap operas and eating bonbons during naptime :0)

I expect this blog will be a mix of Ava stories/news/pictures for friends and family, diy projects, things that God is teaching me, ideas for frugality, recipes, small house love, and parenting thoughts. In short, not a theme-y blog. Just a way for me to get my thoughts out, accountability for my time, and communication. I'm excited to see what God has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll take a comment with a side of comments!