Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm back! Or am I?

Hi,

Well the 'ol blog has been pretty much shut down for a long while. I got a comment that my layout wasn't doing so hot. I changed it, but I noticed it still has some issues. I'm not much for html. What the heck is a widget? How do they expect anyone to use these things!

Anywhoo, I'm back to try and update it a bit. A few things have happened since I last wrote. a) we had a baby girl! Named her Claire. She is now 9 months old. Eeeep! b) We're moving! To Bloomington, MN. I repeat, I will be living in a town with an IKEA, people.

Is this the beginning of a new era in Laughing at the Days? I have no idea. This is probably a terrible time to try and start it again, as we are packing and moving in 3 weeks. Buuuut, who knows. Anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Can we have a playdate and some DIY fun, please??? Congrats on the move!! Let me know if you want the 411 on the hippie birthing community here so you can get your Bradley stuff going:)

    ReplyDelete

I'll take a comment with a side of comments!